• Door County Blackberry American Merlot
• Pavao Branco-White wine, Portugal
• Abby Road, 2009 Washington State Merlot
Sweet cherry aromas continue on the palate marrying with the flavors of blackberry and blueberry with a touch of cedar. A smooth tannin structure rounded out with lingering notes of berry on the finish.
• Hyatt Vineyards 2006 Merlot
Bright and generous flavors of raspberry and black cherry with tannins turning dry on the finish.
• Menage a Trois California Red Wine, 2009
Becky's contribution in July. I finished it up in the sangria.
A delightful blend of three varietals: zinfandel, merlot and cabernet sauvignon.
What did you gals think?